Taste of St. Lucia Cooking ClassCastries St. Lucia
Get to know St. Lucia through its creole cuisine and take your taste buds on a flavourful adventure! With a local leading the way, take a relaxing stroll amongst an abundance of tropical fruits and flowering plants to a traditional medicinal herb garden. Discover the secrets and intricacies of St. Lucian cooking with a demonstration from an expert island chef. As the chef guides you through the process, immerse yourself and get hands on with preparing and indulging in a number of tasty classic dishes. When class has ended, take home not only fond culinary memories but also a culinary certificate from this authentic cooking experience.
*Guests who are gluten free, vegan, vegetarian or suffer from various food allergies or related symptoms should indicate this at the time of booking.
- Learn about local culinary traditions
- Discover the secrets of St. Lucian cooking
- Get hands on and indulge in tasty classic dishes
- Visit a traditional herb garden
- Take a stroll amidst tropical fruit trees and flowering plants
- Receive a culinary certificate from your expert island chef
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible