Dune Buggy and Zipline ComboVieux Fort St. Lucia
Experience a one of a kind adventure offered nowhere else in the Caribbean. Jump in a 2 or 4 seater buggy and drive yourself. Catch a glimpse of the real St. Lucia and see the spectacular east coast, before turning inland to the forested interior. Your destination is Treetop Adventure Park, which is located in the heart of the rainforest. Take in the sights and sounds as you enjoy a complimentary drink, then suit up and get ready for the ride of your life. Treetop Adventure Park's zip line is world-class and boasts the longest, highest, and fastest lines on the island. The course is designed for maximum thrill and exposure to the best views of the rainforest. After completing the 12 lines, relax with another complimentary drink or browse the gift shop before hopping back into your buggy. End your tour on a high note as you feel the breeze and see the sights again up close and personal.
Driver MUST be 23 years and over, have a valid driver’s license to be able to drive manual transmission / stick shift.
- Jump in a 2 or 4 seater buggy and drive yourself
- Follow trained guides along 12 ziplines that extend to 800 ft.
- Observe the magnificent flora and fauna as you zip by
- End your tour on a high during the return buggy ride
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need more Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
5:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 8 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Driver`s License
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not handicapped accessible