Treetop Zip TripVieux Fort St. Lucia
Trained guides take you on the ride of your life. The zip line ride is a system of integrated cables and rigging designed for maximum thrill and exposure to the best views of the rainforest. The course consists of 12 zip lines including the island’s longest, fastest and highest, plus a net bridge. Our lines extend up to 800 feet between platforms and reach heights up to 150 feet above the forest floor. Between zips there is plenty of time to take in the unique panoramic views and observe the magnificent flora and fauna indigenous to the forest. After the ride, relax and enjoy complimentary local refreshments while surrounded by the beauty and serenity of nature.
- Follow trained guides along 12 ziplines that extend to 800 ft.
- Observe the magnificent flora and fauna as you zip by
- Relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments afterwards
- Read about some of our top tours in St. Lucia
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible