St. Maarten Sky ExplorerPhilipsburg St. Maarten
Take a tranquil ride on the Sky Explorer and glide over the treetops to one of St. Maarten’s highest mountain points. Start your adventure with a visit to a 17th-century plantation house and learn about the island’s history and culture. Then you’ll have a chance to admire the highlands and lush scenery from the Sky Explorer. A chairlift picks you up and ascends 1,125 feet up the slopes of Sentry Hill to the top where you can enjoy panoramic views across the island before you hop aboard the Sky Explorer to head back down the mountain.
- Visit a 17th-century plantation house museum
- Take a ride on the Sky Explorer and admire the lush highlands
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla.
- Browse the gift shop or purchase food at the onsite restaurant
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
3:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible