St. Maarten Ultimate Sentry Hill AdventurePhilipsburg St. Maarten
The ultimate thrill infused adventure awaits you in St. Maarten.Start your adventure with a visit to a 17th-century plantation house where you’ll learn about the island’s history and culture. Then you’ll have a chance to admire the highlands and the lush scenery from the Sky Explorer. A chairlift picks you up and ascends 1,125 feet up the slopes of Sentry Hill to the top where you can enjoy panoramic views across the island. Take the ride of a lifetime on the world’s steepest zip line with an astounding 1,050 feet plunge on a 2,630 feet zip line; the Flying Dutchman and then make your way to another zip line ride; the sentry hill zip line for a ride across the mountain ridge. End your adventure with a cruise on The Schooner for a fast-paced tube ride back to the base of the mountain.
- Visit a 17th-century plantation house museum
- Take a ride on the Sky Explorer and admire the lush highlands
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the island including vistas of neighboring islands Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barts and Anguilla.
- Exhilarating ride on the World’s Steepest Zip Line; The Flying Dutchman
- Surf down the mountain side in an inner tube on The Schooner
- Zip line across the mountain ridge on Sentry Hill Zip Line
- Browse the gift shop or purchase food at the onsite restaurant
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
4:45 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible