Conch Farm & Blue Hill SplendorProvidenciales Turks & Caicos
This unique outing intertwines the best of the Turks & Caicos Islands’ history, culture and natural beauty. On a drive through Blue Hills, you'll visit one of the island's oldest settlements where and see firsthand authentic village life. Then it’s off to the world's first and only Conch Farm to see where Caribbean Queen Conch are raised. Enjoy a tour of the nurseries where knowledgeable staff will explain the life cycle of this important Turks & Caicos’ dietary staple.
**Please Note This Tour Is Currently Not Available For Sale**
- Drive through Blue Hills to visit old island settlements
- See the worlds first conch farm where queen conch are raised
- Enjoy a tour of the nurseries with the knowledgeable staff
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not handicapped accessible