Oistins ExpressBarbados Barbados
Immerse yourself into this lively Bajan tradition popular with locals and visitors alike, the Oistins friday night fish fry. Fill your plate with freshly cooked seafood and other island specialities, check out the stands of local artists, listen to island music and soak up the casual, fun loving vibe in this fishing village on the coast. As the sun sinks down, the quiet village turns into a bustling street party.
When you sign up for the Oistins Express Shuttle , $3 goes towards supporting the local community and the work of the Sandals Foundation.
- Immerse yourself into this lively Bajan tradition
- Visit the Oistins friday night fish fry
- Enjoy freshly cooked seafood and island specialities
- When you sign up $3 goes towards supporting the local community
- Check out more of our 'Voluntourism' programs here Island Impact
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- No age restrictions
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
2:00 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights
- Not handicapped accessible