Golf & Country Club ExperienceOcho Rios Jamaica
The Golf & Country Club is the ideal location to enjoy a day of Golf in one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Once there you will be given a brief orientation on the property its history and the history of the area it is located in. For your round of 18 holes the following are included in the package: green fees, golf cart rental, club rental, caddie fees. If guests do not have the golf shoes, these can also be rented at the course at an additional cost. The Golf & Country Club is an 18-hole, resort style course with 3 sets of tees; this amazing course plays to 6,404 yards and has a par 71. You can begin your day at the practice range which comes equipped with chipping and putting greens; also included is our driving range where you can go ahead and “take a swing” at it. The Golf & Country Club not only provides an amazing golfing experience but also provides you an opportunity to learn about the history of Jamaica as your caddy not only guides you through the courses intricacies but also the beauty and wonder that the island of Jamaica has to offer. Once you are finished changing rooms are available as well as a restaurant located in the clubhouse, where you can enjoy scrumptious Jamaican cuisine. Come and experience all that the Golf & Country Club has to offer!
Please note that golf balls are not included in the package and can be purchased at the clubhouse, the cost for a sleeve of balls is $15.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:45 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 16 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems
- Not recommended for people with a recent arm/hand surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness