Konoko Falls Garden TourOcho Rios Jamaica
Stroll along majestic and serene botanical gardens teeming with exotic flora, fauna and animals. Begin at the Spanish Courtyard and follow an expert guide on an informative tour along scenic paths and flowing streams to a Koi Pond to feed birds and fish. The tour continues through the Orchid Path featuring a large variety of native orchid and bromeliad species to the aviary for some bird watching. The tour concludes at the Spanish Pavilion so you can take in a spectacular view of Konoko Falls. At the end of the tour, you’ll get the opportunity to visit the gift shop and purchase photos of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
0:45 hour approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Water Shoes
- No Jewelry
- Insect Repellent