Cancun Reef ParkCancun Mexico
Set sail to Isla Mujeres aboard a ferry and arrive ready to explore the island’s natural beauty. This tour is the ideal combination of relaxation and adventure. Here you can enjoy all the park’s actitivtes such as kayaking, ziplining over the Caribbean Sea and snorkeling one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Amenties at the location include hammocks, a pool, showers and lockers. You can even take a cool bike tour or visit the town centre on a guided shopping tour. Breakfast, lunch and beverages are included.
- Ferry ride from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities
- Snorkel one of the most famous coral reefs in the world
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included
- Kayak or go ziplining over the sea
- No transfers included
- Please note public transportation to the ferry departure point at Playa Langosta is easily accessible; a bus stop is located outside most hotels and operates on a regular schedule along the "Hotel Zone". Cost is approximately USD$1 each way.
- Check in at Playa Langosta located on Boulevard Kukulcan
- Ferry takes you to “Isla Mujeres” in 30 or 40 minutes
- Ferry times: 9 am
- Return times: 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Recommended: 9 am ferry & 5:30 pm return ferry (Total tour duration is estimated based on recommended 9am departure ferry and 5:30 pm return ferry)
- (Docking fee required once, USD$10 per person 6 years and over ) at check-in, "may pay with International Debit/Credit Card, Cash is only accepted in Mexican Pesos "
- Ages 1-5: free of cost (food & drinks included), ages 6-11: child rate applies, children under 8 must be accompanied by 1 paying adult, if a child 8-11 is accompanied by a paying adult, child rate applies for the child, if a child 8-11 is NOT accompanied by a paying adult, adult rate applies for the child
8:30 hours approx.
What to Bring:
- Water Shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with respiratory or heart problems