On-Island Helicopter Transfer to/from the AirportCastries St. Lucia
Begin or end your vacation in style with a helicopter shuttle to or from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). Hop aboard the helicopter and be whisked above the high mountains and lush terrain of this majestic island for a high-speed transfer between the Vieux Fort and Castries airports.This shuttle offers a unique bird's eye view of the island that will take your breath away.
Call to book toll-free at 1-877-768-8370
Persons over 265 lbs will be required to pay for an additional seat.
Prices displayed are for one way only
- Enjoy a speedy shuttle to or from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
- Witness a bird's eye view of the island lush interior
- Avoid long travel times as you begin or end your vacation
- Flight times and information are required to complete a reservation.
- The Helicopter shuttle transfers are not private and is a shared shuttle service
- Price displayed is per-person and based on a minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Helicopter shuttle needs a minimum of 4 persons to operate and holds a maximum of 6 persons
- Waiting time depends on the number of persons waiting in que as the shuttle operates on a first come first serve basis (this is dependent on how quickly you are processed through immigration, luggage collection and customs)
- Please note that heavy arrivals during the weekend can result in longer wait times
- The ground transfer on your way to or upon arrival at George F.L Charles Airport is not private and is either by car or bus
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
0:12 hour approx.
Minimum Age: 0 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
Monday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Tuesday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Wednesday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Thursday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Friday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Saturday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
Sunday:12:00 PM, 12:30 PM
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Not recommended for people with a fear of heights