Soufriere Adventure CruiseCastries St. Lucia
Come aboard our luxurious catamaran and enjoy a light breakfast as you sail along the West coast of the island to Soufriere. Pass the quaint fishing villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries as we head to the majestic Pitons. Once in Soufriere, you’ll stroll through lush botanical gardens and see how local cocoa and sugar syrup is made. Then enjoy a local creole lunch before heading to Sulfur Springs, where you can tour a walk-in volcano or enjoy a mineral rich mud bath and take a dip at Toraille waterfall. The journey concludes aboard the catamaran with a snorkeling stop over a protected reef and incredible photo ops at Marigot Bay.
- Sail on a catamaran to Soufriere while enjoying appetizers
- Pass quaint fishing villages as you approach the Pitons
- Tour Diamond Botanical Gardens before stopping for lunch
- At the sulphur springs enjoy the mud baths or see the volcano
- Snorkel over a protected reef before a visit to Marigot Bay
- Read about some of the best boat tours in the Caribbean
- Click the video link below to see more!
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability and minimum tour requirements
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age & Weight restrictions may apply
- Need More Information? Check our FAQs and Terms of Usage
7:00 hours approx.
Minimum Age: 5 year(s)
Days of Operation & Tour Time(s):
What to Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness